It is your best friend when it comes to health and consuming it daily will bring wonders to your health. health benefits such as reducing blood pressure and cholesterol, boosting immunity, detoxifying your body etc.
Vitamin C and Vitamin D play a major role in strengthening one’s immunity. For the same, one should have more citrus fruits and vegetables like Amla, Lemon, Orange and others.
Turmeric Ginger Tea:
It is a fusion Amla, Tulsi, Giloy, Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Mint, Black pepper, and Fennel.
Yes, it has the best ayurvedic herbs considered a health secret. Boil at list some items in the below list which ever are available with you, have it only when it is warm.
1. Tulsi: the mother of all herbs, tulsi is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, a blood purifier, anti-fungal, a stimulant,
2. Amla: this powerful ingredient is known to purify the blood
3. Giloy: age-old herb boosts digestion, treats eye disorders, asthma, diabetes and chronic fever as well.
4. Cinnamon: it is also a remedy for infertility, toothache, virus infections, weight management and better skin.
5. Ginger: is an analgesic and is anti-inflammatory. It also helps treat diarrhoea
6. Turmeric: An anti-inflammatory ingredient, improve digestion, boosts immunity and is also a natural painkiller.
7. Ashwagandha: is known to increase fertility, reduce inflammation, reduce stress and strengthen your muscles.
8. Mint: known to help maintain oral hygiene, mint is also great to treat asthma, prevent memory-loss, allergies and weight gain.
9. Black pepper: It helps cure cold, prevents depression, cancer and also helps in maintaining weight.
10. Fennel: helps against anaemia and controls your cholesterol levels as well.